Kyoto International Community House(kokoka) facilities can be used for plays, concerts, exhibitions, symposiums, conferences, tea ceremonies, lectures, parties, etc. LAN(cable) is available in the Event Hall, the Special Conference Room, Conference Rooms 1,2,3,4 and the Seminar Room.
Amazing points of Kyoto International Community House(kokoka).
We have facillities suitable for all types of events.
- Point① Facilities with beautiful views. You can enjoy the four beautiful seasons of Kyoto.
- Point② Excellent accessibility. A 5 or 6 minutes walk from Keage subway station.
- Point③ Kyoto International Community House(kokoka) makes it posible to combine your event with sightseeing! This is a handy starting location to visit many tourist attractions such as Heian Jingu Shrine, Nanzenji Temple, Eikando Temple, etc.
- Point④ Catering service for each room is available.
For rental of all facilities, applications are accepted beginning twelve months prior to the month in whitch the event is scheduled. If the reception start date (the first day of every month) is on a Monday when we are closed, the next day will be the first day for receiving applications.
- ★Please contact us in case of international exchange events or an international conference, etc. that requires reservations be made in advance of the above mentioned dates.
- ★The application deadline for the event hall is one month before the day of use.
1．Check facilities availability
Click the button below (Japanese) to see when it is possible to rent our facilities or inquire about it. (075-752-3010)
When you have decided the date to use our facilities, please call us to confirm availability. (075-752-3010)
＊Your application has not been completed yet. Please fill out the application form and give it to us.
3．File an application form
Please file an application form at Kyoto International Community House (kokoka). If you cannot come, please download it below, and send it to us by regular mail, fax or e-mail.
＊We cannot accept reservation inquiries directly from overseas. Please inquire more details.
2-1, Torii-cho, Awataguchi, Sakyo-ku Kyoto 606-8536
Please pay rental fees within two weeks after submitting your application.
If you cancel after your application has been submitted, we will charge a cancellation fee. Please inquire more details.
Your application is complete when you will receive confirmation of your reservation.
If you reserve the Event Hall, you must meet with the Event Hall staff to confirm your rental details at least one month before your reservation day.
＊Please keep a copy of the application form and bring it on the day of your event.
Using the facilities
1．Obtaining the key
Please show a copy of the application form at the information desk of Kyoto International Community House (kokoka), and we will give you the key.
2．Returning the key
After using the facilities, please return the key to the information desk of Kyoto International Community House (kokoka) by the ending time of your event.
Facility Usage Fee
|Special Conference Room||18,120yen||26,600yen||25,030yen|
|Conference Room 1||3,660yen||5,130yen||5,020yen|
|Conference Room 2||3,660yen||5,130yen||5,020yen|
|Conference Room 3||3,030yen||4,400yen||4,190yen|
|Conference Room 4||3,030yen||4,400yen||4,190yen|
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays
|Special Conference Room||21,790yen||31,950yen||30,480yen|
|Conference Room 1||4,400yen||6,280yen||6,180yen|
|Conference Room 2||4,400yen||6,280yen||6,180yen|
|Conference Room 3||3,660yen||5,020yen||4,920yen|
|Conference Room 4||3,660yen||5,020yen||4,920yen|
- ・Half-charges apply for use of the Event Hall and the Special Conference Room for preparation and rehearsals.（Fractional fees of less than 100 yen will round up）
＊However, this is only available if you are using the facility also for the actual event.
- ・You can only extend your time for 30 minutes, and the usage fee will be increased by 50% for those 30 additional minutes.
Extension is extra charge, and limited to a maximum of a half-hour. Facilities cannot be used before 9:00 and after 21:00.（Extensions of less than 30 minutes will round up to 30 minutes, and fractional usage fees of less than 100 yen will round up to 100 yen.）
- ・If you need to cancel your reservation, please let us know immediately and submit a cancellation notification form.
- ・If you cancel after your application has been submitted, we will charge a cancellation fee as shown in the table below.
|Day of Cancellation Notice||Registration Date ～ 180 days before the scheduled day of use||179 ～ 30 days before the scheduled day of use||Less than 30 days before the scheduled day of use|
|Cancellation Fee||20％ of the facility usage fee||50％ of the facility usage fee||100％ of the facility usage fee|
- ＊Fractional fees of less than 10 yen will round up
- ・However, if your reservation is canceled due to an unforeseen circumstance on the Kyoto City International Foundation’s side, you will receive a full refund.
- ・Even if you have not paid for the usage fee at the time of your cancellation, you will still be charged with the cancellation fee.