Governmental Offices

Ward Offices/Branch Ward Offices, Public Health & Welfare Centers

Offices Telephone
Kita Ward Office 075-432-1181
Kamigyo Ward Office 075-441-0111
Sakyo Ward Office 075-702-1000
Nakagyo Ward Office 075-812-0061
Higashiyama Ward Office 075-561-1191
Yamashina Ward Office 075-592-3050
Shimogyo Ward Office 075-371-7101
Minami Ward Office 075-681-3111
Ukyo Ward Office 075-861-1101
Keihoku Sub Branch Office 075-852-0300
Nishikyo Ward Office 075-381-7121
Rakusai Branch Office 075-332-8111
Fushimi Ward Office 075-611-1101
Fukakusa Branch Office 075-642-3101
Daigo Branch Office 075-571-0003

Pension Office (Nenkin Jimusho)

Pension offices reissue a pension book, pension certificate, and receive notifications related to health insurance, employee’s pension, collect insurance fees, and provide consultations on pension services.

Offices Telephone
Kamigyo Pension Office 075-415-1165
Nakagyo Pension Office 075-251-1165
Shimogyo Pension Office 075-341-1165
Kyoto-minami Pension Office 075-644-1165
Kyoto-nishi Pension Office 075-323-1170
Pension Consultation Center Kyoto Office* 075-382-2606

*Consultation services are provided in person at the office (not available on the phone). Reissuing a pension certificate/transfer notification is not available.