Volunteer's Room Japanese Class
At the Volunteer Room on the 3rd floor of kokoka,
Japanese language classes are held for foreigners living in the Kyoto area.
|10:30 ~ 12:00||Japanese Class||Japanese Class||Japanese Class||Japanese Class||Japanese Class||Special Japanese Class|
|13:30 ~ 15:00||Japanese Class||Japanese Class||Japanese Class||Japanese Class|
|19:00 ~ 20:30||Japanese Class||Japanese Class||Japanese Class|
- ・When Monday is a holiday, the following weekday is canceled
- ・Third Tuesday in February
- ・April 2 ~ 7, April 30 ~ May 5, August 6 ~ 31, November 3, December 17 ~ January 5
How to Participate
- ・The fee is \100 per class (pay by ticket). Please buy tickets for the classes at the general counter on the first floor.
- ・You don’t have to make reservation to attend these classes. Please go directly to the Volunteer Room.
- ・Anybody can attend any level of class at any time.
- ・All classes are conducted with small group of students.
- ・What you study in the class depends on the class you take.
- ・If no participant comes 30 minutes after the class starts, the class will be canceled.
- ・Adults and children in elementary-school and above can join to study at the Special Japanese Class on Sundays.
Adults who have babies or young children can come to the class with them.
- ・Please come to the class before the starting time. Students may not participate in the class if they are late.
- ・When a “Storm Warning (boufu keiho) or “Special Emergency Warning (tokubetsu keiho) is issued for Kyoto City, classes will be canceled.