- Guide to our programs
- Understanding the different culture course and event
Guide to our Programs
Understanding the different culture and event
kokoka OPEN DAY 2018
●kokoka OPEN DAY 2018
Tweets by kokoka_kyoto
- ■Please use public transportations as there is no parking for cars, and bicycle space is limited.
- ■Drunk-driving and underage drinking is strictly prohibited by law.
We may require proper ID to sell alcohol.
- ■You are not allowed to bring any pets into the event except for guide, hearing, health monitor
and partner animals, due to sanitary and safety regulations.
- ■We will encourage garbage separation and recycling.
- ■We will serve foods on reusable dishes.We will appreciate if you bring your own chopsticks
and cups to reduce garbage.
We are looking for some companies, organizations and individuals
as sponsors for kokoka OPEN DAY 2018.
Please inquire about the details;
TEL 075-752-3010 mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyoto City International Foundation
the Kyoto Association of People with Intellectual Disabilities
City of Kyoto
Kyoto City Iternational Foundation
〒 606-8536 2-1 Torii-cho, Awataguchi, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
TEL 075-752-3010 FAX 075-752-3510 E-mail email@example.com
Open 9:00～21:00 Close Mondays（Tuesday if Monday is a National holiday.）